Crossroads Construction is a family owned business with over 12 years of construction experience in multiple fields. We have an eye for detail, commitment to quality at every turn, and dedication to customer satisfaction. We believe that what you don’t see is as important as the final product you do see.
(1) Our faith and practice, as defining who we are and how we do business. We strive to be other-centered, commit to “overpromise and underdeliver” as little as possible, and desire to bring God glory in everything we do.
(2) Innovation: Striving for creative solutions to problems without compromising quality
(3) Teamwork: Together Everyone Accomplishes More. Whether a GC, sub, or employee, we want to be the best team players possible, striving for loyalty, communication, humility, and development of others.There is such a thing as talking too much, but not communicating too much.
(4) Stewardship: This is God’s business. We are only stewards and managers of all God entrusts to us, whether fiscally, materially, or spiritually.
(5) Workmanship quality: Quality is in the details…always!
(6) Business modeling: Becoming a trustworthy, efficient, and effective business model to return to again and again.
“The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is gone.”
Perfection is being right; Excellence is being willing to be wrong.
Perfection is fear; Excellence is taking a risk
Perfection is anger and frustration; Excellence is powerful
Perfection is control; Excellence is spontaneous
Perfection is judgement; Excellence is accepting
Perfection is taking; Excellence is giving
Perfection is doubt; Excellence is confidence
Perfection is pressure; Excellence is natural
Perfection is the destination; Excellence is the journey
Take time to work, it is the price of success. Take time to think, it is a source of power. Take time to play, it is the secret of perpetual youth. Take time to read, it is the foundation of wisdom.
Take time to be friendly, it is the road to happiness.